Isuzu Engines For Sale
Remtec’s superior combination of automotive expertise, approved parts, machining technology – calibrated to OE specifications – as well as SABS accreditation, results in a replacement engine that is as good as new and built to last. Every remanufactured Isuzu engine is covered by a 12 month or 100 000km warranty and a nationwide aftersales support infrastructure that is unmatched by anyone else in South Africa.
Isuzu Exchange Engines
We sell the following Isuzu Engines through our Engine Exchange Program:
- 2.4L PETROL 16V RT50
- 2.5L DIESEL 16V D TEQ
- 3.0L DIESEL 16V D TEQ
- 3.0L DIESEL 96kW
- 2.5L DIESEL 58kW P190 NEW
- 2.5L DIESEL 58kW P190 RT50 6TH GENERATION
- 2.5L DIESEL KB250 D-TEQ 4×2 RT50 6TH GEN MAN
- 2.5L DIESEL P190i D-TEQ 4×2 MAN
- 2.5L DIESEL RT75 D-TEQ 4×2 MANUAL
- 3.0L DIESEL
- 3.0L DIESEL P190
- 3.0L DIESEL P190 2007 16V D-TEQ AUTO 4×2
- 3.0L DIESEL P190 2007 16V D-TEQ MANUAL 4×2
- 3.0L DIESEL RT50 D-TEQ 4×2 AUTO
- 3.0L DIESEL RT50 D-TEQ 4×2 MANUAL
- 3.0L DIESEL RT50 D-TEQ 4×4 AUTO
- 3.0L DIESEL RT50 D-TEQ 4×4 MANUAL
- 3.0L DIESEL RT75 D-TEQ 4×2 AUTO
- 3.0L DIESEL RT75 D-TEQ 4×2 MANUAL
- 3.0L DIESEL RT75 D-TEQ 4×4 AUTO
- 3.0L DIESEL RT75 D-TEQ 4×4 MANUAL
Own Engine Remanufacturing
VW Engines that are not on the Engine Exchange Program may be remanufactured on an own-core basis.
Request A Quote
FREE nationwide delivery
The Difference Between The Engine Exchange and The Own Engine Rebuild Programs
Own-Engine Rebuild Engines are collected by Remtec, brought to the plant, remanufactured and returned to the customer. The turnaround time is longer than the Exchange Program but other engine rebuilders and reconditioners will struggle to beat it.
With the Remanufactured Engine Exchange Program, replacement engines are drawn from stock and delivered immediately throughout South Africa. Customers in South Africa’s major centres can receive engines within 24 hours.